Wednesday 4 January 2012

Final Video


This is the final video production of the Guildhall tour. I took the renders that we had created in 3DS Max and imported the files into Adobe Premiere Pro in order to produce the final video.

Once the video components had been successfully edited to produce a smooth video, I added title components to label certain parts of the building. I then recorded a voice-over to give information to the viewer about which part of the building was being shown.

Overall, considering we only had two members in our group, I am pleased with how the final production turned out. I would've liked to have used the hand more throughout the video, but in the end the time constraints meant it wasn't feasible given the small relevance of the hand to the final production. Despite this, I think we can be proud of what we have achieved in this module.

No comments:

Post a Comment